Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 4th October 2018
CancelChecker (hereby referred to as 'the app', 'the service' or 'CancelChecker') is provided by krbzsq (hereby referred to as 'the author', 'me', 'my', 'I') AS IS with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your statutory rights. CancelChecker is provided at no cost, however options to upgrade your account on the service are available for additional charges, and ads are used to support development and enhance user experience.
By using CancelChecker, you agree to the Terms & Conditions as they are described in this document. In the event you breach any of the following Terms & Conditions, I reserve the right to terminate your account and disallow you future use of the service.
I reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions, when they are updated they will take immediate effect. Reasonable efforts will be made to alert users of any changes to these conditions.
- By using the service you understand and acknowledge that CancelChecker is not affiliated with the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) or the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) and so there are no guarantees about finding an earlier date.
- You agree to have the driving licence number and test or theory reference numbers being used to login to the DVLA website to find you earlier test dates.
- You agree that you are the owner of the driving licence you have entered or are doing so with their consent on their behalf, for example, if you are (but not limited to) a relative, close friend or their driving instructor. Driving instructors should contact me for bulk rates for their pupils.
- You understand and acknowledge that it is the responsibility of the learner to show up for the test on the given date at the given centre with all the required documents. Neither I or the service hold any responsibility for any tests that are cancelled for the learner driver not showing up or not having the correct documentation.
- You understand that CancelChecker is not responsible for booking your initial test for you and whilst I do offer the ability to change test dates manually and automatically, these mechanisms may not work 100% of the time as they are determined by the availability of the DVLA website.
- You understand that notifications will be sent to you from CancelChecker at intervals pertaining to your account type, and thus we cannot guarantee you are notified of every single test cancellation that shows up.
- You understand that the service cannot find you cancellations if you have exceeded your DVLA-defined test date change quota. You must rebook your test if you have exceeded this but would like cancellations to be found for you.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to make sure your account is valid so cancellations can be found. What this means is, your test date must not have passed, you can't have exceeded the DVLA-defined test date change quota. You can check the validity of your account by logging in to the DVLA website and making sure there are no alerts.
- You understand that Email and SMS notifications are both subject to availability and may halt at any time.
You understand by giving me your details you agree to me passing your information to the DVSA in order to check for earlier tests for you. To notify you, we must send notification data to Apple for iOS or Google for Android, we will not send them your personal information. All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you are entitled to cancel your purchase and request a full refund of your payment, within 14 days from purchase, as long as the service is yet to begin. Service starts as soon as payment is received, assuming your account is valid.